Here are your options for Parking at Port Canaveral for your Royal Caribbean Cruise!
- Park at the Royal Caribbean Cruise Terminal
- Park at an off-site lot near Port Canaveral and use their shuttle
- Park at your hotel
- Do not drive and park – book a one-way rental car
Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships Sailing from Port Canaveral
- Mariner of the Seas
- Harmony of the Seas
Park at the Royal Caribbean Cruise Terminal at Port Canaveral
Royal Caribbean cruise ships normally dock at cruise terminal B-1, located on the South side of the Port.
Here are some notes to help you navigate Terminal B-1.
- You enter and exit the terminal on ground level. No outside ramps.
- The parking garage is NOT connected to the cruise terminal. It is a very short walk (covered) from the garage.
- When you enter the garage to park, you pay at the machines (attendants available).
You drive up and into the garage drop off area and drop your luggage in front of the entrance (you hand your luggage to handlers). Then you drive out and back into the garage – this time to the first level where you pay at the entrance (attendants are available to assist you). You continue to drive higher until you find a place to park.
You then take the stairs or elevator down to the terminal entrance (where you dropped your luggage) and enter the main building where you clear security, etc.
In the meantime, the luggage handlers will have placed your luggage onto the conveyor from where it travels to the ship via x-ray security.
Parking is $17.00 per day (Vehicles & RVs), including day of arrival and day of departure.
3 day cruise (3 nights/4 days) $ 68 USD
4 day cruise (4 nights/5 days) $ 85 USD
7 day cruise (7 nights/8 days) $136 USD
*Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact the Canaveral Port Authority at 321-783-7831 for the latest information.
Acceptable Payment Methods
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
DISABLED PARKING spaces are available, and the fee is waived for vehicles transporting certain persons who have disabilities and ONE of these:
- Have special equipment, such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls for use by a disabled person
- Display a Florida Toll Exemption Permit as explained in s. 316.1964, Florida Statutes
- Display a Florida Disabled Veteran (DV) license plate issued under s. 320.084; s. 320.0842; or s. 320.0845, Florida Statutes.
Parking agents will not grant parking waivers for any other reason than the ones listed above.
Directions to Royal Caribbean at Terminal B-1
Please read our Orientation Page with clear Google Maps.
Park at an Off-Site Lot near Port Canaveral and use their Shuttle
To save money when parking during your Royal Caribbean cruise, there are seven off-site parking lots to choose from.
Imagine paying as little as $40 for a 7 night cruise versus $136!
Here is a comparison of the off-site parking lots. Note the rate comparison for a 7 night Royal Caribbean Cruise:
For more information please read Parking at Port Canaveral.
Park at your hotel
Most hotels in Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach offer Park & Cruise packages (port shuttles included) for Royal Caribbean cruises.
Please read our Hotel Section for more information.
Do not drive and park – book a one-way rental car
Depending on where you are driving from, it may cost less to simply rent a car then drop it before cruising! At the end of your cruise, you book another one-way vehicle back home!
Here are the car rental agencies near Port Canaveral with FREE shuttles to/from the Royal Caribbean cruise terminal.
For more information, please read Car Rental at Port Canaveral.